- The NTA will display Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Key.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
- The Candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the Provisional Answer Key on payment of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged as processing charges.
Procedure for Challenging the Key
- Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through key challenge link will be considered.
- Challenges without justification/evidence and those filed on any other medium other than the prescribed link will not be considered.
- The NTA decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
Display of Recorded Responses
- The NTA will display the Question Paper and attempted responses by the candidates on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in prior to declaration of result.
- The Question paper attempted and recorded responses are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of result
- There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.