- When a candidate will sit at his/her allotted system for examination the first screen, which is the login page will look like this:
Candidate Login Page
Candidate Welcome Screen
- After login, the candidate shall be able to see the detailed instructions for the examination.
General Instruction Page
- The on-screen computer clock counter of every candidate will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right side of the computer screen will display the time remaining (in minutes) available for the candidate to complete the examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- The question(s) “Answered and Marked for Review” status for a question indicates that the candidate would like to have a relook at that question again. A candidate has the option of answering a question and simultaneously “Marked for Review”, these answers will be considered for evaluation.
- If a candidate has simply put “Marked for Review” for a question without answering it, the corresponding question marked for review without an answer will not be considered for evaluation.
- Click on “Save & Next” to save the answer to any question. Clicking on “Save & Next” will save the answer for the current question and the next question will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen.
Navigating through sections
Sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name.
- Candidates can shuffle between sections and questions within sections anytime during the examination as per their convenience.
- Candidates can view the corresponding section summary.
- The keyboard attached to the computer, if any, will be disabled during the entire duration of the examination.
- Depending on the type of question, the answers to questions can either be entered by
- Clicking on the virtual on-screen keyboard
- Using the computer mouse
- Clicking the chosen option(s) using the computer mouse.
- Candidates will have the option to change/modify answers already entered anytime during the entire duration of the examination.
- In case the computer/mouse allotted to any candidate malfunctions anytime during the test, he/she will be immediately allotted another computer system and the time lost due to this will be adjusted in the server so as to give the candidate the full allotted time.