UGC CSIR NET Exam Official Notification
UGC NET June 2020 Exam is conducted as online mode which is a Computer Based Test (CBT) including of two papers i.e., Paper-1 and Paper-2. University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) is a single-stage selection process which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA UGC NET determines the candidate’s eligibility level for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor.
Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website Click Here
The Application in any other mode will not be accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
Timing of UGC NET 2020 Exam :
- First Shift: 09.30 am to 01.00 pm.
- Second Shift: 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm.
- Centre, Date, Shift and UGC-NET (Subject) Exam: As indicated on Admit Card.
Dates of UGC NET June 2020 :
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16th March 2020 to 16th April 2020.
- Application fee: Last date (till 11:50 PM) (June 2020 session) begins April 2020.
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 15th May 2020.
- Date of Examinations: 15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020.
- Provisional answer key, response sheet & question paper released on 4th week of July 2020.
- Date of Announcing Results : 05th July 2020.
- Last date of payment of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking: April 202 (upto 11:50 pm).