UGC NET Exam Admit Card
UGC NET 2020 Exam is operated as a online mode which is a Computer Based Test (CBT) including of two papers i.e., Paper-1 and Paper-2. University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) is a single-stage selection process which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates can check the complete information of NTA NET 2020 Admit card in this article.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Admit Card :
- The NTA is going to conduct the UGC NET 2020 exam on 15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020.
- Candidates can download their UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode from the website.
- NTA has released UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards for June session on 15th May 2019.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card by logging in with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- No admit card is sent to the candidates individually by post.
- The admit card is the mandatory document to be produced in the examination centre.
Below are some Important Dates for the NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam:
|UGC NET December 2019 Exam||Important Dates|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||15th May 2020|
|UGC NET December 2019 Exam Dates||15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
|Centre, Date and Shift for Candidates||As mentioned on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Date for announcing results||05th July 2020|
How to Download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card :
Step-1 => Visit the official website and click on the _______ link.
Step-2 => Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and given security code carefully to login.
Step-3 => After that a window will appear with UGC NET Hall Ticket, check every detail mentioned on it.
Step-4 => Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.