UGC NET 2020 Exam Result
- NTA will release UGC NET Result 2020 on July 05, 2020 in 700 centres across India.
- Candidates can download UGC NET Result for June 2020 Exam from the official website :– _________
- Around 6% of the candidates will qualify the exam for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) & Assistant Professor.
- Total slots will be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
- In order to be considered for ‘both JRF and Assistant Professorship’ or ‘Assistant Professorship only’ posts, the candidates must have appeared in both the papers and secured atleast 40% in aggregate (35% for reserved categories) in the exam.
- Candidates will access it from the online mode.
- No candidates are informed individually about the releasing of their result.
- The marks of all the candidates is uploaded on the website after declaration of result.
- NTA had released e-certificates and JRF award letters for candidates who had qualified the UGC NET June 2019 exam. Now, Candidates can download their UGC NET e-certificate and JRF award letter from the official website of the exam using application/roll number and date of birth.
UGC NET Result and also Related Dates
Now Candidates can check the important dates which is related to UGC NET June 2020 result below:
|UGC NET Exam Events||UGC NET Exam Dates 2020|
|UGC NET Exam||15th – 20th June 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key||4th week of July 2020|
|Final Answer Key||Notified soon|
|Result||05th July 2020|
How to Check UGC NET Result 2019
|Step-1 => Go to the official website link :- ___________|
|Step-2 => A new result page will be opened on the screen.|
|Step-3 => Enter your Roll Number, Application Number and Date Of Birth(DOB) and click on the submit button.|
|Step-4 => Your result will display in the PDF format.|
|Step-5 => Download the UGC NET result.|